Iron Phosphating Chemicals
ASFOCOAT-160 (Spray Cleaning-cum-Phosphating Process)
Our ASFOCOAT-160 alongwith ASFOCLEAN-140 used together gives excellent cleaning as well as an extremely fine complex phosphate coating ideally suited for ferrous sheet metals prior to painting. The phosphate coating obtained is in the range of 30-50 mg/sq.ft. which gives very good adhesion of paints. This spray process is most suitable for large size metallic sheets, rolls or files, bus bodies, assemblies of vehicle bodies, drums and barrels, and or parts which are inconvenient to handle and process under dip system. This process is also suitable for internal lacquering of drums and barrels.
NOTES ON APPLICATION :
2. In the spray degreasing chambers, nylon brushes should be incorporated if possible for swabbing.
3. Rusty parts should be derusted separately by dipping in 25% solution of RUST SOLVENT-678 prior to taking such parts on this line. After derusting water rinsing should be done prior to cleaning-cum-phosphating.
4. Phosphating bath should be made fresh every 1 - 2 weeks depending on work load.
5. Passivation bath should be made fresh every 2 - 3 days.
6. Water rinsing tank as in step 2 could be eliminated if necessary due to space constraint, in which case the passivation bath should be fresh every day
7. Rinsing water should be changed every day.
ASFOCLEAN-140 is in 10 & 30 Litres Polythene Carboys.
ASFOCOAT-160 is in 12 & 40 Kgs. Carboys